- > 교육정보 > 우리고장영어한마디 > 호텔예약 > 영어
Making a Hotel Reservation
- Clerk : Yeosu Hotel. Can I help you?
- Kate : Yes, I'd like to make a reservation for tonight. Do you have a room available?
- Clerk : Yes, we do. What kind of room would you like?
- Kate : A single room, please. What's your rate?
- Clerk : 60,000 won a night.
- Kate : OK. I'll take it.
- Clerk : May I have your name?
- Kate : Kate Smith.
- Cler : Could you spell it for me?
- Kate : K-A-T-E and S-M-I-T -H.
- Clerk : OK. What time will you be checking in today?
- Kate : At about 5 o'clock.