- > 교육정보 > 우리고장영어한마디 > 진남관에서 > 영어
- Kate : Look at the building over there. What a big house!
- Jaeho : Where? Oh, that's not a house. It's an old military camp from the Choseon Dynasty.
- Kate : Really? How old is it?
- Jaeho : It's 405 years old.
- Kate : What an old building!
- Jaeho : Yes. It was built as the headquarters of the Choseon Dynasty's Navy,
but it was burnt down during the second Japanese invasion.
And it was rebuilt as a guesthouse in 1599.
- Kate : Wow, I can see the sea from here. Oh, it's so beautiful.
- Jaeho : At that time the sea started right in front of this building.
- Kate : That's amazing. I think you should keep it preserved and undamaged.
- Jaeho : I think so, too. It is the largest one-story building in this country and is a National Treasure.