- Jaeho : Do you like sports?
- Kate : Yes, how about you?
- Jaeho : Yeah.
- Kate : Which sport do you like?
- Jaeho : I like soccer. Did you see the Korea-Japan World Cup?
- Kate : No, sorry. In America, American football is more popular than soccer.
- Jaeho : I don't know much about American football.
- Kate : Really? It's a very exciting game. Americans are crazy about it.
- Jaeho : We Koreans love soccer. We have very special soccer fans called Red Devils.
- Kate : You mean people in red?
- Jaeho : Right. How did you know that?
- Kate : I read a magazine on the airplane.
- Jaeho : Let's buy a Red Devil T-shirt for you tomorrow.
- Kate : Sounds good.