- > 교육정보 > 우리고장영어한마디 > 버스승강장에서 > 영어
At a Bus Stop
- Jaeho : Let's take a city bus.
- Kate : OK. Are there lots of buses in the city?
- Jaeho : Yes. Students take buses to school every day.
- Kate : Do you take the bus to school?
- Jaeho : Sometimes. When my mom isn't busy, she drives me to school.
And, when I get up late, I take a taxi.
- Kate : I see. I don't take a city bus. I catch the school bus or walk to school.
Some students ride bikes.
- Jaeho : Some students ride bikes in Korea as well, but it's very dangerous.
There is a lot of traffic in the morning.
- Kate : I see. What bus should we take to the movie theater?
- Jaeho : Number 2. Here comes the bus. Let's get on.
- Kate : OK.