- > 교육정보 > 우리고장영어한마디 > 시장에서2 > 영어
At the Market 2
- Jaeho : Kate, look at the Korean traditional clothes.
- Kate : Wow! They're really beautiful. I like the colors. How much is it for one?
- Jaeho : I'll ask her. It's 100,000 won.
- Kate : That's too expensive for me. Do you think she will give me a discount?
- Jaeho : I'll ask her. She said she will sell it to you for 80,000 won.
- Kate : OK. I'll buy it. Here's the money. Can I get it wrapped, please?
- Jaeho : She will put it in a pretty bag for you.
- Kate : Is it usual to ask for a lower price?
- Jaeho : I think it is OK at a market. That's why I like traditional markets better than stores.
- Kate : Korean markets are really interesting places.
I'd like to tell all the foreign tourists to look around Korean traditional markets.