- > 교육정보 > 우리고장영어한마디 > 시장에서1 > 영어
At the Market 1
- Jaeho : Did you enjoy lunch?
- Kate : Sure, I did. Now what are we going to do?
- Jaeho : How about looking around the market?
- Kate : Sounds interesting. Let's go.
- Jaeho : We can see many kinds of products from the countryside and the sea there.
- Kate : Look at the people selling things on the road.
- Jaeho : There're many kinds of traditional handmade crafts.
- Kate : I like that fan. It's beautiful. We don't have that kind of fan back home. How much is it?
- Jaeho : I'll ask. It's 2,000 won. Is that too expensive?
- Kate : Nope, it seems reasonable. I'll take it.