- > 교육정보 > 우리고장영어한마디 > 오동도 > 영어
- Jaeho : Now we're going to Odongdo.
- Kate : Odongdo? What's that? Would you tell me about it?
- Jaeho : Sure. It is a small famous island connected to the land by a long breakwater.
- Kate : Why is it famous?
- Jaeho : It is famous because it has many camellias and rare species of trees.
In the spring, the island is covered with red camellia flowers.
- Kate : Can you tell me more about the island?
- Jaeho : OK. It is part of a National Marine Park. It has bamboo groves, caves,
and a botanical garden. You can also ride a shuttle across the breakwater.
- Kate : That sounds fantastic!
- Jaeho : There is beautiful scenery to see.
- Kate : That's why many people visit Odongdo all year-round.