- > 교육정보 > 우리고장영어한마디 > 집에서 > 듣기
- Jaeho : Come on, Kate. Let me show you around my house. Over here is the living room..
It has a fireplace. My house also has a small backyard.
- Kate : Your house is very nice and your kitchen is very modern.
- Jaeho : Thank you. Let's go into my sister's room. This room gets a lot of sunlight.
You can leave your bags here. You'll be sharing this room with my sister during your visit.
- Kate : Thank you. Her room is clean and cozy.
- Jaeho : Make yourself at home. You look tired. Why don't you take a nap?
- Kate : That sounds good. Where is the bathroom?
- Jaeho : It's next to the dining room.
- Kate : Thank you for your kindness.
- Jaeho : My pleasure.