- > 교육정보 > 우리고장영어한마디 > 여행시간 > 듣기
- Kate : Where is your house? It seems so far.
- Jaeho : We're almost there. It will take ten more minutes.
- Kate : What is Yeosu famous for?
- Jaeho : It is famous for two things: beautiful scenery and historical remains.
- Kate : What kind of historical remains?
- Jaeho : Well, one example is Jinnamgwan.
- Kate : Where is Jinnamgwan? Is it far from your house?
- Jaeho : No. It is about a 10 minute walk. We can go there tomorrow.
- Kate : Is there any other place worth visiting?
- Jaeho : Yes. There are many. They are also not far from my house.
It takes about 30minutes to reach most of them by car. Let's visit a few tomorrow.
- Kate : I'm looking forward to it.