- > 교육정보 > 우리고장영어한마디 > 안부묻기 > 듣기
Giving One's Regards
- Jaeho : How is your family?
- Kate : Good, thank you. My sister just gave birth to a baby girl.
- Jaeho : Oh, did she? So, you are an aunt now?
- Kate : Yes. Her name is Michelle and she is very cute.
I bought her some pretty socks and shoes.
- Jaeho : How is it going with your younger sister, Cathy?
- Kate : She entered middle school this year.
- Jaeho : Next time you talk to her, please send my love.
- Kate : I will. And my parents also said to give their best regards to your parents.
- Jaeho : You'll meet them in a few minutes.