At the Airport(Immigration)
- Officer Welcome to Korea. May I see your passport and landing card, please?
- Kate Here you are.
- Officer What is the purpose of your visit to Korea?
- Kate To visit my friend.
- Officer: How long will you stay in Korea?
- Kate About one week.
- Officer OK. You may go to the customs counter.
- Kate Thank you.
- Officer: Do you have anything to declare?
- Kate No, I have nothing to declare. I have only personal things.
- Officer Well, you are in the wrong lane, then. Please go to the green lane.
- Kate Oh, I see. Sorry.